Sunday 5 August 2012

Olympic Touch @ Bristol

Olympic games is coming to London! The Olympic Touch has arrived at Bristol on 21 May 2012. Needless to say I didn't miss the chance to be part of this historical moment.
Unusually, the weather was very nice that day, sunny and warm. The touch carriers are not necessary celebrities or famous sportsmen. Even "ordinary" people can deliver it. The touch was there when I arrived, so I immediately found a good spot to take a picture. At that moment, I realised that one of my work colleagues called Jo - the one who taught me how to make Chocolate Brownies - was the carrier. I couldn't believe it!
People asked me whether or not I would go to watch any of the Olympic games. I actually didn't plan to watch any. However, I soon realised that Team GB will be participating in football at Cardiff, which is not far from where I live. So, I bought the tickets and will be watching three matches. Can't wait!
轉讀中文

No comments:

Post a Comment