Tuesday 20 May 2014

Birthday this year

It was my birthday two days ago. However, I haven't really done much celebration, apart from going to the countryside. Also, because it was such a sunny day, I felt that I must seize the chance.
Living in the UK for almost ten years. However, I still haven't been to many places around Bristol. Stroud is one of them. It is in the famous Cotswolds area and takes 40 minutes to drive from Bristol. If you prefer to see the lovely countryside view and have a relaxing hike, Woodchester is the place to go.
When we followed the 'Scenic Route', the picturesque village view was available within a minute. Carrying on driving through the Route, we walked around a 'never ending' green field and woodland. I really enjoyed it a lot.

Last but not least, what kind of thing can you imagine below?

轉讀中文

No comments:

Post a Comment